Captain Mike Martel
• USCG 100GRT Master License #263977 Near-coastal.
• Commercial towing and Auxiliary Sail Endorsements.
• Lifelong Boat Owner; 30 years serving as Professional Crew, Delivery Capt.
• Ex-USCG Seaman.
• Sail or power; sailboats my specialty.
• STCW, fire suppression and safety; vessel evacuation, pollution prevention;
• Use of modern state-of-the-art electronic navigation equipment;
• Personal coach in boating safety, seamanship, navigation, coastal piloting;
• PADI Certified Open Water Scuba Diver.
Captain Bill Madison
• USCG 1600GRT Master upon Oceans License #162653.
• Your Trawler or your Tanker, to Boston, Bermuda, Bora-Bora (Any vessel, Any size, to Anywhere).
• AAS Marine technology, emphasis on ocean engineering /vocational education certified.
• USCG approved, marine safety and licensing instructor.
• More than 30 years as Mate/navigator, unlicensed engineer and Master in small ships and big boats, ocean and coastal research vessels, oil field service craft and tugs.
• Tens of thousands of miles of independent trans-ocean deliveries.
• Delivery captain and training specialist. providing classroom and onboard training
• Teaching close-quarters maneuvering and a customized course of study for boat owners and their crew.